Monday, 26 March 2012
Young Love
I remeber being that full of life little brown haired girl who loved to be around the guys if it was playing tag or just rolling around in the mud. I never really fit in with the girls to them I was different, i was to loud or crazy for them, but I knew i was just being myself. I was never the type of girl to chase after the boys because i thought they were cute, I would chase them because I knew I was stronger and faster and they knew that too. I would always love to challenge the boys to an arm wrestling contest or to have a race to see who could run the fastest, it wasen't a big surprise to them that i always won. I remeber the first time I layed eyes on the new kid named Kyle i thought it was love at first sight we connected so fast and insantly i thought we were meant to be. I wanted us to have that fairytale story where he was my prince and i was his princess but i soon realized we were much more then that we were best friends in love. we were together every hour of the day if i wasen't at his house he would be at mine, and even at the busiest of times we made time to talk for hours on the phone. He was the first person i through a race for in other words I let him win but he was worth doing anything for, I lost my fast girl reputation but he soon relaized what I did was for him. I gave him my heart, my trust and my everything. As the years passed he found other friends and left me in the dust because i never put the ime of day to think what if i lost him , what would i do then...? so now as we are older we realize the things we've done, the people we've lost, but we never forget the people we love. we still have that connection because it could never be lost throughtout the so many years we've spent together, and because those little things we did created us to who we are and who we will become. i found out love may never have its fairytale endings but that true love never dies!
- Paige Carloni
I wrote this to tell a story about a guy who changed my life. We still are bestfriends in love, because we still spend time together no matter how busy we are in are whole hockey world. but I realize its not the things people do that hurt you but how you react in the end, he may have left me in the dust, but he made it up to me by remebering me when i needed a hand or he did. I also wanted to tell this story because i wanted to prove to people, people do drift apart and you can slowly lose someone you love but its never to late to hold on again. this was a fun story to tell because it reminded me of who i was as a kid and how I loved to just be myself, I've tried so hard to change who i want to become, but I slowly have to realize i should love who I am because thats when people love who you are!
and for you Reid I wanted to say i'm not in a hurry to figure out my life so quickly because thats also the whole fun part of life searching for those missing pieces :) I will naturlly love who I will become. I will dream on but I can't imagine they'll all come true, because only fools are satisfied :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Never be satisfied Paige, never.
ReplyDeleteBut always keep dreaming - cuz you'll never know which one may come true.
Thank you Reid! I was like in gr. 4 when that happened so yea , but thanks!
Delete