Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Those eyes

those eyes are meant to show laughter, joy, sadness or weakness but it's how you hold your inner soul in those bright loving eyes. I'm the type to hold my inner soul so hard that it shows even behind my fake smile, when I hurt deep within I hurt through my eyes people always seem to notice but never have the care to ask. I notice when people take those hard hits to the heart and they need a hand they don't need to ask I just know. what a great friend would do would be giving them those looks that say "pick yourself up, dry your eyes, you'll make it past this part" that makes them feel like they could never love or trust such a person. I've got those big brown eyes that shine like a crystal clear ball they have so much emotion behind them and you know exactly how I'm feeling. I've got a great friend that has those light green eyes that hides a secret I may never know but I will never give up trying to figure it out because he knows thats not my style. everyone may search, they may seak but i always seem so eager to find the answer but maybe I have to slow down and it may come to me. I can see that little lie you use to try and pass by but I just except it for how they play there game because it will hurt them in the end. I take those eyes and connect them with how I deal with things through my point of life and help them make what i've excepienced easy to let go. I love eyes the way the eyelashes spring out like a jack in the box or how there covered in colours because your eye is the canvas and you are the atrist. just remember some may read you like a book and some may not know a single thing, but dont be afraid to use your eyes to help a friend up or let a tear drop here or there because they have the power to let you be free or to hide behind that smile.

- Paige Carloni

Yes, Reid one part was written for you :P

1 comment:

  1. You can tell a great deal about a person by looking them in the eye. Odd though that most of us can't do the same with ourselves. Or at least we don't admit what we see back in that reflection.

    Catch someone staring at you and they quickly get ashamed - guilty of looking just a bit too long? Or ashamed you caught them stealing a second glance? Next time when you catch them staring, give 'em a smile to let them know you noticed - or just keep that smile to yourself on the inside.

    Never be afraid to look the people you love in the eye - you'll both be better for it.

    ReplyDelete