If only for the slightest moment he would look into my big brown eyes and realize I like him...a lot. He's the type of guy who makes your heart want to jump out of your chest because it's beating a million times each minute that passes and makes you want to stop and stare. He's got that wisdom in his eyes and that strong pride and joy. He nearly lives a picture-perfect life. He achieves in school, he's a great athlete and has an icredibly huge, compassionate heart, just like his parents. I could just sit and dream about the day that he held my hand, we would laugh, and talk about everything, nothing in real signifience. Then again it's only just a crush. if only he undeerstood I was trying my very best to get his attention and talk to him every possible oppertunity I got and hope that he cared enough to answer back. It's something about being happy when you see him around or hearing his name pop up in a conversation or him saying a simple word like hey just because hes trying to be nice. It's that shiver down your back and those fluttering butterflies you get in your stomach when you talk to him as if everything is normal but you could never imagine him liking anyone ever so much. It's that stunning look he gives you with all those white bright teeth and those dark brown eyes that makes you want to melt right on the spot. He may never know how much I like him or how much I would do to protect him from being hurt, but for nowhe doesn't need to know. I will take small steps forward and hope for the best. I'd fallen for his long, small frame, his hair as dark as night, and how he may act so fancy. He's not just another cute face he hides in his cave living in his own little word with his mic and controller he sure knows what he's doing, if only for a while he stepped out and realized how much he's truly missing. I've known him for a long time now and there's still so much I want to know. He may never know how I feel right now about him, but it wouldn't be called a crush, if it didn't hurt!
- Paige Carloni
hii, this was written about a guy I played hockey with 4 years ago, I've known him ever since. I finally built up enough courage to tell my friends about him and they have been truly supportive and telling me to never give up on something or someone I love. Thank You!
No comments:
Post a Comment