Wednesday, 11 July 2012

The Best Things in Life

People say the best things in life arn't things. I would have to fully agree because I know people and they are more important to me than anything on this Earth. Some may land me into some trouble, some may dig me out of my own grave. Friends are the ones who don't judge, make you laugh till liquids fly out of Your nose and the ones who are the most loving and supportive people. I come off as sassy, full of attitude and maybe a little shy (I heard you guys laughing at that) but, I'm much, much more then that. I love people, I love dancing and singing and being My own silly self, I have trust issues, I love sweat pants and cozy sweaters and I can be the funniest person you have met... Just give Me some time.

I have a friend now there's two guys who think It's them, sorry Reid not this time. ;P

This friend is so, so funny, He's got the most beautiful eyes and man he can make me mad. We confuse each other all the time (Doesn't help that I'm kind of an idiot) but, We both talk and we have no idea what were saying or what we're getting mad at. One minute we don't like each other and the next second we laugh it off and give that damn we're screwed in the head wink. :P Our conversation make no sense and we still want to talk every minute.

These are the best moments in life! I mean it can't get much better then this right? We could talk for hours and hours just about anything and nothing. Your the guy who doesn't care that I'm incapable of sitting still, that I can't grasp the concept of cleaning and I refuse to be ladylike. Your that someone who realizes that half of the decisions I make are usually ones I regret, and I have the right to overreact  at any given moment. Your that someone who knows how completely insane I am and wouldn't want me any other way!

We're total opposites even though we may not agree with it, but we both keep each other smiling and laughing and cracking the same old lame jokes and those cheesy pick up lines I laugh at because how could You not!

What I'm trying to say is that no matter where we are in the World there's those people and moments we will never forget and always remember. Even if there screwed up or what I would like to call f***ed up we keep living the same old way because that's what we know and learnt and will remember...

Sometimes the best things in life are all things if you look at them clearly <3

- Paige Carloni

To: My Great Friend Rylan for being the funniest guy alive.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment