I know I haven't written in a while so here I go blabbing on about nothing really important. It's Just about a girl who was tossed around, forced to smack a smile on her face to please people and of course been judged and misunderstood. All of that seemed like such a big deal to me at some point in time, but I'm starting to understand it. My mom isn't sure of who I am anymore and it got me thinking maybe neither do I, but of course I was wrong again...
It all makes sense and has and will. I'm like some kind of toy that gets passed around and finally is shoved in the closet were I don't get seen for a couple more years and then it hit me. I know who I am and no one else does, I've always been sneaky and productive and somehow my mom wants to know everything about me or thinks I'm hiding away from the world were all I want to do is everything but nothing. Im quite comfused myself to be honest. My sister does it, my brother does it and now I do it and its a big deal. My sister sits in her room late nights to finish homework and study for the up coming tests. She did it and still does. My brother he sat down stairs for about a year, everyday he would go down and play video games for hours. He did it. Finally I sit down stairs and sing along to my favorite tunes or watching some funny shows on T.V. or decided to take my book out and write a little and now I feel like I'm being judged of being a small amount of being a bit emo. Or to me that's what I feel like.
I can't finish this with my - Paige Carloni because that's what makes a post finished and completed but I have cut, deleted and added stuff to this post which doesn't make it offical anymore. I have updated and saved drafts and It's all because I really don't like this post, but hell I'm just being my random self Paige and not sure whether I should delete it or leave it be. So, I'll flip a coin.. Da da da, I guess I'm keeping it here for a couple more years.
I'll tell you why I don't like this first off because It's lies. I'm not pushed to the back corner... Second, It doesn't matter what my sibling did or do it only matters what I do... and Thirdly, it's so stupid, kind of pathetic actually and I'm just adding more stupid stuff to go along with it so I'm just going to shut up and leave now.
truly I don't know where to go from here so what I'm trying to say is I'm so very Untitled..
No comments:
Post a Comment