Sunday, 22 July 2012

Missing a Special Boy

All  you people out there are thinking aw. I'm thinking not even close! I'm missing my boy. The boy who sent me to the hospital, the boy who made a permanent scar on my face and the boy who broke my leg when I was 4. This boy is my brother Anthony. He's in California soaking in all the sun and enjoying margarita's while hes lying on the beach and staying in a closed gated community! That boy. Am I jealous? Well no kidding! He has been in the states for 21 days and today is the day where I get him  to be all mine again.

He probaly hasen't thought about me. I wouldn't have if I was him, but I know he's taking lots of pictures to show us and he's finally happy to come home after a long, hard, fun journey of his. I never noticed how much I loved him till I knew I wouldn't see him for like 10 days.

Most of siblings love when there family is away and you get a break from them, but Anthony you NEVER get a break from him. He'll probaly end up hugging me so tight he'll break my ribs or some crazy thing he does.

He's going to be so happy to see his girlfriend Chelsea. He missed there one year anniversary. lol! I laugh at that!

Welcome Home Anthony, Welcome Home!

- Paige Carloni

No comments:

Post a Comment