Sunday, 13 May 2012

Oh, That Sweet, Sweet Moment

You know it, that moment when your talking to that person who can make you smile and laugh and always enjoy the time you talk to them and you feel there emotion and your talking but not only through the mouth but also through the mind, while you exchange thoughts and opinions. Yea, I love that moment and I think I always will. I've learned to slowly love life more and more each day, because it's so precious and you may only live once, unless you believe in a religion that you may come back as a animal but, you get it. I've talked to some people and realized I should never ever think for one second I don't belong because even if I may not belong in a group or a gang I'm apart of something and that something is Me. I am something. No one can tell me I'm not, or convince me im not worth everything I do and everything I say. The point is you can learn something that can change your persepective on anything, you just have to slowly build trust, compassion and ever little thing in between to make a friendship grow. The only one thing you have to do is Listen. I've learned that from the best. You can be watching t.v. or listening to your favorite song to learn one little lesson and remember that no matter what your personality is it makes you who you are, you may not even realize you have a person willing to give there all to be your best friend. You just have to keep an open mind and am open heart. Try to let everybody in because everyone deserves a chance. so, if you don't know what your looking for, or who you are at all thats perfectly fine because that's what life is all about. I will always remember Y.O.L.O.     : D

-Paige Carloni

this was dedicated to a great friend of mine. Who may not even know she is my friend at all. But, shes already taught me this much, so she deserves everything!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's safe to say we're friends :) I really love this post by the way ^^ Keep your head up Paige.

    ReplyDelete