Sunday, 10 June 2012

A second home

This isn't no ordinary home. It's a second home full of loving people and tons of stories and laughter. I love this home just as much as I love my first home. we're not blood related, not even close. but No matter what I wouldn't want to lose any of these super fun people in my life. The people don't judge and they also support each move I make. They act like they knew me my whole life, in which I would love to admit that. They know what I'm thinking and it goes both ways, this house is full of super geniuses and I love to just sit there and stare at a wall when this seems to happen :P

This family is outstanding. Karen is so full of life, with tons of heart for what she believes. Her favorite word may be "dumbass" but it suits her style really nicely and I was not just calling her a dumbass! Reid on the other hand loves to be right, any chance he gets he will correct it, but thats partly why he's one of my favorite people in the world and one who is always there for I. Riley well, he's Riley. I love him and he had no idea he hurt me and I'm okay with that because things are meant to happen. I love this home because it's another place that I can belong to and another place that I'm wanted.

We share everything to vacations, stories, funny memories and crazy family times. This house is were I was meant to spend my extra days off and enjoy some freedom and peacefulness and to have tons of fun. I was resently was told I was like a daughter that Reid has never had and that means the world to know that these people truly will be there when I need a lifting opinion and a truthful comment, even when I may not want to hear it. I questioned Karen's thoughts on myself and I was told she was hurt to think I was heart broken because of Riley's choice and all that had mattered was that I was her first thought in mind.

This place comes to show that I'm not just some kind of house guest, that I have something to offer to them and they have something to offer me. It works if you give a little and take a little. I seem to always leave that house with so much happiness from what I have just learnt and heard. each time I return it's a new begining and another great place to call home! :)

or as far as if they keep inviting me back over... :D

- Paige Carloni!

To: The Parker family! for of course, loving me! <3

1 comment: