Sunday, 14 October 2012

The Journey

It's been a long journey since the last time I stopped in and feel into deep thought. I needed my time to stop and think to my self and let everything sink in and roll by. I lost track of time and left some old friends in the mist. I needed to come back to reality where I was blissful, fun loving and unstoppable. I admire my emotion right now for the fact that I am tired but wide awake, that I am nor sad but happy and that I am all in all relaxed. I have been good, school has been amazing with all my new friends and having some great teachers.

I'm surprised for the fact that Halloween is right around the corner and that everyone is buying thier Halloween costums and setting up the lights on there houses and blowing up the scary monsters once again. I can't go trick or treating this year because I have a hockey game against the Saints. I wasen't planning on dressign up Halloween has never been my scene.

There's not much to say but in a way I'm wanting to tell you everything. My kitten Johnny is a pound and is a bulky, courageous little boy with tons of hip in his step. he's moving quickly and growing up a little each day.

For today this is all. I'll talk to you later when I have a little more to say!

Goodnight!

- Paige Carloni

No comments:

Post a Comment