First time waking up at 5:53 am please do give me around of applause. I've been wasting all my years sleeping in while I should have been sitting outside enjoying all the great things nature has to offer. The beautiful birds singing, watching the moon go down and the sun come up. It's so magical really. The sunrise is crazy it's pink and blue and the clouds look like they swiftly blew in. The moon looks like its sitting there awkwardly wishing it could just disappear in the moment. The moments set great it looks almost as good as a movie but then you got the yellow grass to look at and all the dead trees waiting for more water, a broken fence of brown and white but that's the city's fault that I have to stare at that.
My dad bought a new cube van! Yay. Let's add to the collection of 6 vehicles. Noisy neuighbors, Maybe that's why there always mad. We're taking up all there parking places. Oops. Can't blame me I don't drive!
I woke Zoe up from a deep sleep to sit out here with me hopefully she doesn't stay mad at me she looks like a zombie dog. She has that evil little glare that she has and is pointing it square at me. I didn't want to be alone jeez.
So it's now 6:12 and I feel good not to tired not to awake. I love the early morning burglars I was sitting outside for at least 7 good minutes and was enjoying the peaceful silence and then here comes two punks riding on a bike pulling on the handles of the vehicles to see if there's any electronics so at this point I got scared there were like 40 feet away from me do I run inside and one yells at me that little fu**er. He said it wasent me. After they left I came back outside and decided I would sit out here again and all of a sudden I hear two car alarms go off. I'm like yea it's called getting a job!
Funny right? No. That's what I get for waking up early and trying to enjoy something. I get freaked out and it doesn't help that I already have issues with that stuff.
The moon I think finally disappeared and the sun is finally half shining.
It's a beautiful morning and going to be all in all a great day!
- Paige Carloni
True story everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment